IVX 50.0% 0.3¢ invion limited

I don't think it is fair to talk of a 'lack of communication". I...

1. w27
    2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    I don't think it is fair to talk of a 'lack of communication". I think that this company, in the last three years, has communicated very well. The reports may not have been what we would have liked but they were factual and pretty comprehensive. The big problem has been slow recruitment to trials and that is a perennial problem with biotechs and especially with not for profits. I think that this has now been overcome, not least because of the papers published by academics have very much increased interest in our two lead treatments and lots of people are now trying to get on board.
    As to price, I was involved in a discussion a few months ago with several CEOs of similar companies and their conclusion was that IVX was undervalued and should then be at a price of thirty cents plus, compared to other Austrailian biotechs. The information released since then should have given a substantial boost to that valuation. We own two ground breaking technologies in two of the largest markets in the drug area. They are both supported by very good external science. Name me another small biotech which comes anywhere near that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $87.52K 29.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 56796729 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 630431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.