CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

I have only had a chance to have a quick look at the Annual...

1. 625 Posts.
    I have only had a chance to have a quick look at the Annual Report during a lunch break & will go over it later in the week but I urge SHers to read the annual report thoroughly. The amount of money a few individuals are taking out of this company is staggering & I suspect even more is being hidden under other labels. e.g. Rent = $698k (O.K.) but Other Occupancy X's = $538k & on top of the rent Admin X's of $704k, Travel & Accom $203k etc. etc.
    For some humour read item (b) Credit Risk on pg68. I have sent numerous emails to the company asking if sufficient securities were put in place to cover the money "lent" to FT & have always been told "that confidential negotiations are on-going".
    I encourage SHers to vote against Resolution 4. In the absence of evidence otherwise, I am of the opinion that Gulf Energy is an entity controlled/owned by FT and/or TS. If you combine the existing shares & options owned by TS & GE they already own 23% of CFE & if Resolution 4 gets passed it will rise to 27%. I haven't had time to research to whom TS sold his 698k shares to, but if it was to an entity controlled/owned by TS and/or FT then, all my assumptions above being correct, they would (if Res.4 is passed) own 36% of CFE. All purchased with other SHers money - via salaries, loans etc.
    Last edited by Tombu: 26/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.