WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

agm and announcement, page-9

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    That is correct Pman - A 3 day launch event for Industry, Media and celebrities kicked off in Dubai at the beginning of July.

I have found no info citing OBJ or known scientists linked to this product but in this regard I always attempt to research from potential partner related papers/articles backwards in order to shorten search time if the trail leads me astray from a potential connection. On this note I can't find a link to this product involving any other potential P&G partners either.

The product has been developed over a period of 5 years involving more than 200 scientists across 61 countries around the world.

Some references to the science behind this new 3D delivery technology appears quite similar to that of OBJ's complex three-dimensional field technology and OBJ did advise us in 2010 that they were the first company to develop enhanced 3D delivery technology for fabric care.

I'm going to try dig a little deeper when I get the chance later this evening but if anyone can find anything to right-off a potential connection I'd be most grateful for the time it could spare me tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.