ZGM 0.00% 0.6¢ zamia metals limited

Thanks Tevez,While the major holders continue to hold i will...

1. 2,801 Posts.
    Thanks Tevez,

While the major holders continue to hold i will hold also.

The share price means stuff all at the moment. We could easily see 3 cents and a mcap of $5M but that is rock bottom for what has been proved up already at Anthony. Money's been raised and the exploration team are working hard on the next porphry deposit. Fingers crossed the next one has copper and or gold in the mix.

The MD is wrong in saying the investment community does not understand the molybdenum market. I think they absolutely do. The volatility in this metal keeps bankers awake at night and makes it near impossible to draw money from institutions. Look to IVA for example, they have the highest grades and best molybdenum deposit in Australia and have had to draw money out of the parent company in Canada to get through to feasability.

Definitely need some copper/gold prospects drilled before entering into any JV discussions as they will absolutely screw us down at these prices knowing we have only one option to pursue for funding. Joe the public will not take up a rights issue under 5c as most would've paid higher prices than that.

Some impatient sellers today getting ripped off blind at 4c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.