AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

AGM and BFS, page-151

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2017
    Stop being such a dirty downramper binwood and got back to your terrible sulphide plays!!!

Using $9 nickel is fine even though spot is currently $5, it's standard reserve seismosis theory in action, lithium have to use $600/t pricing in their studies because they have inverse seismosis where are as AUZ has positive seimosis they can use $9/lb pricing.

You dreaming of $1800/t lithium pricing in studies how silly would that be without having positive seimosis.

Also it's basically a non issue nickel will totally be at $9/lb soon enough I think SK will pay $9/lb even if it's $5/lb just cause AUZ nickel is super special.

You missed the real nuggets here though binwood got to do your reading now.
    dasssssssssssss.jpg
    Cliff notes for you, buyer discount if they invest $30mill odd in AUZ within 3 months from now in funding or shares, thats money in the bank expect that check to arrive next week, Ben probably has it in his pocket already they probably gave it to him at dinner the other night forward dated it a few weeks.

Come to think of it they probably just add two more zeros and buy AUZ for $3billion get her while she is cheap!!!

To the last point to convert the binding offtake AUZ have with SK to a final long-form binding offtake all AUZ have to do is secure $1billion in financing with the next 40 days or so.

Easy look at how many billion dollar funding agreements have been done on the asx over the years there is this and that so many just so many $1bill capex projects have gone up over the years, too many to name I would name them, but just so many that it wouldn't be fair to single anyone out.

So yeah it's all good binding offtake is there just needs funding to make it binding and it's atleast $1.5 to $5 in the next couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.172K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 8400711 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1139819 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.