AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AGM and BFS, page-368

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I don't care for that kind of behaviour either Ura. I enjoy your posts but I doubt that'd make us buddies either. So please don't just dump me into a category. Many people see this as us vs. them. Positive vs. Negative or whatever.

For me I know I'm stuck with my lense but I enjoy any posts that differ from how I think. Though like a normal human I enjoy reading opinions that align with my own... which can also be dangerous.

I do find it strange people who just constantly downramp with no actual intent. I don't look at any stock I'm not investing in. It's a total waste of time... unless you're shorting it of course or have some alternative motive. Because time is valuable.

One thing about vintage I do like is from what he says he has been an invested party. Anyone who buys in but pulls all the flaws they can... I like That. How many ways can this go wrong rather than what will happen if everything runs like a Honda lawn mower. I guess that's a Charlie Munger style of thinking about things?

Facts of course are the gold standard though and if someone posts something dodgy I'd like them to be pulled up. So if you think something is wrong please post it up with why and I'll be reading.

Thanks for all your posts too btw Ura.

Woah now I'm rambling. Sunday beers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $1.524K 179.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5332899 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5531792 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.