CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

We'll be attending the AGM today as we couldn't attend the last...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    We'll be attending the AGM today as we couldn't attend the last EGM to meet the 3 new directors whom we assume will thankfully be re-elected unanimously again because even the total of new shortfall shares added to the 38 million can't overtake the 100 million FOR votes they were supported with, so believe there will be no hiccups there?

This was a real coup for shareholders of all companies as it is very rare that you can wrangle control of a company board to try & achieve what future we want without all the corporate greed that goes on, even though as shareholders we are 'supposed' to have control but I don't know many cases where we actually feel like we ever do - huge kudos to SAG for setting this new precedence & achieving it!

We'll see what happens today with voting on Dr Mansour,who has financially helped the company out many times TY, Mr Mangelsdorf & Mr Brooks who I'm sure are all nice people with good intentions but they don't fit the criteria of what the company needs to go forward from now on, sorry.

Also,it is the science alone that Novo Nordisk is to base their decision on & has absolutely nothing to do with any influence that some think Dr Goran Ando may have had in this area so it is no disadvantage to us at all in the choice of NN whether to exercise their option or not.
    I think the upcoming future of Lupus trials is something they may also look at & take into consideration too.

Anyway, good news is that the Biotech sector has been heating up a lot lately & looking much more positive than before as main focus has been on commodities running so the timing couldn't be better regarding the sector.

I have thought for many years that there should be a separate trading exchange for Biotechs as they get ignored on the ASX strewn amongst numerous other sectors.
    There is a new Aust exchange open SIM:VSE with admission criteria & says is only for 'clean, green technology' companies (http://www.simvse.com.au/)but they have TLZ (a company producing needles) delisting off the ASX & moving over so maybe in the future thay might expand this exchange to cater for other Biotech companies too?
    Shares can only be bought/sold via about 5 Brokers BUT I see this as opening stocks up to a swarm of Brokers private clients including overseas investors so I'm watching with interest to see whether this new exchange is going to take off & if successful it could be something that companies like CBIO & other Biotechs (once up to a certain stage) might be able to consider doing so their fields can be taken more seriously amongst the riff raff of so many other companies listed on the ASX.

So, if anyone from HC is going today & wants to meet up with us for a chat, speak up & we'll find you to say Hi!

Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.