CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

agm and chairman's address

1. 10,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Well seems to me - Smyth has another card up his sleeve.

Africano noted that English isn't his first language - it's French.

Chairman's address was short and . . . well . . . scripted. He knows how to play with his phone in the middle of an AGM though. I'm feeling good *cough* about that level of professionalism.

Smyth speaks some French so . . . how do you answer questions relating to Africano's understanding of Australian corporate law (asked by Doug for ASA) - ask Smyth behind the Chairman's back for the answer (in French). By the way - he's going to start learning Australian company law today ;)

I have to give it to Doug from Australian Shareholders - exceptional performance on behalf of the CVI shareholders - the Australian retail ones!

Same bulldog lawyer as temp chairman. What did it cost the last time?

I feel so sorry for Somes (auditor) he must dread being there. However, he states that he has seen the reports to show we have a number in a spreadsheet in a company like Canzar and Fortitude with our loaned cash, shares, etc BUT he won't say CVI is solvent BUT he will stay as auditor. Oh . . . hmmmmmm

Oh and the 2 missing directors to be voted for, too busy realising our assets. ;)

Oh the others left because it was "too much work" ;) BUT be assured Smyth can now cover it all. CEO, MD, Secretary , everything. Want to see how good he is, check out the slope on the fax for the ASX.

Anyway, still glad I'm out. Rather lose thousands now then millions in the future with the same rubbish. Take the loss and learn.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.