TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

Armando,Apart from PDT I have not seen any real sales, only...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Armando,
    Apart from PDT I have not seen any real sales, only because the company (management) declines to point out the difference in sales between TZI and PDT. Remember PDT was bought by previous management. My fantasy/emotion prevented me from selling my stock at 7.20 because I was being told there would be a NASDAQ listing at 25 dlrs. Potential is the same as in 2007. Money in the bank is the same. I voted for Bouris and Ting, because I needed them to change the in my opinion overpaid board that could not properly explain my and other shareholders accountancy questions. and look what they have done. I know people who are happy with 50.000 dlrs every year to have the job of company secretary.(we are talking about a company that loses millions every quarter)I forgot what Kenneth is making but he is hugely overpaid. I voted against this in the first place and was criticed on this forum by you Armando. But now when you see the mistakes he makes almost every week, you should admit that he is a no no.
    A loss making company with overpaid directors is something I have seen before. It all ended in capital raising after capital raising, so what is next? A capital raising at 10 or 20cts
    Mark Bouris just like all you guys I was impressed with from the beginning. Patrick Chew and I thought highly about his contacts and impressive talking I thought this is the one who can do the necessary capital raisings at higher levels. I was a shareholder and represented 25% of the shareholders in Europe. The things that he should have done never materialized. There are no Bouris contacts that are even thinking of buying the stock for the reasons I have said before. The bs talking at the AGM reminded me a bit of previous ocassions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.