TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

agm and presentation, page-70

1. 5,277 Posts.
    BD, operational activities are no good if they don't lead to revenue. We are seeing a lot but with no end product. More and more spend - a definite concern without revenue, or we'll find our $11m dwindling faster than we think.

Imagine barracking for an NRL club that spends a lot on facilities with top players, great in training and with high profile directors. Would you be satisfied if every weekend they couldn't score any points? No I'm not talking about the Roosters, although I would love to make that analogy!

There comes a point where TZ has to score some big points. When will that be?

The marketing of the company is a different issue. Marketing can take place on potential. TZ believes that their potential is being realised. That is a story that the investment community would like to hear. I would certainly buy if TZ were to demonstrate this.

Tony, why the childish personal vendetta (on the other thread)? You paid $4+. Take it out on the board as to why your 49c post rights issue valuation has not been met. In regards to the small cap conference, I was provided info which I relayed as unconfirmed. Don't read too much into it, but yes I'm disappointed that they're not there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.