TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

agm and questions re qtrly, page-4

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Birdmanz

No - that wasn't my question.

I know Larson's door season is Autumn, TZ know Larson's door season is Autumn..but why did TZL state on 31 October that they expected to ship and collect cash for 100k units in the December and March qtrs, yet in the AGM less than four weeks later they state that they are only shipping 1,000 units per week.

As disclosed in the AGM - TZL bill Larsens on shipment - so lets assume that in order to get the cash in by March 09, the unit needs to be shipped by end of Feb 09. So in October TZL tell us that they will ship 100k units to Larsons by end of Feb, in November TZ indicate that is will be more like 20k units by end of Feb (1000 per week for 20 weeks)

Its the inconsistency in TZ's messages here that worries me rather than the fact that the deal is smaller or slower. Lets be honest - Larsens is the Only volume shipment of Intevia so you would expect that the company would be very close to the deal and would have production schedules etc to fulfil the order.

Anyway - my original post was just to probe whether anyone understood what had happened between October and November to slow the shipping rate down vs expectations. or whether the cover note to the qtrly was simply incorrect...

Rgds
    Zinc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.