BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

jessie1 - let me clarify - my reference to "misinformation and...

1. 357 Posts.
    jessie1 - let me clarify - my reference to "misinformation and uninformed speculation" referred only to the part of the previous posts that related to the BTA AGM.

On this topic, posters had shown a gross misunderstanding of standard corporate practice regarding the sequence of Annual Report / announcement regarding AGM / Publication of the Notice of Meeting.

I stand by my words on this issue.

On the question of NASDAQ - I freely acknowledge that I do not know everything that the company might have said either in public or private. However, I do have a pretty reasonable knowledge of the public utterances having read - with reasonable diligence - all ASX releases from the company in the last two years.

Personally, I THINK that there are some chicken & egg problems with a NASDAQ listing. If you are going to do it properly and have any chance of capturing attention of US investors you do have to do a full redomicile etc. Presumably that is pretty expensive - I will guess it ends up costing north of $5 million.

That's money that you would only spend if you were pretty highly confident of coming onto the radar screens of US Investors once you had completed the process. Getting that confidence in advance will not be easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.