YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

is anyone here going to agm? Sadly I am in QLD and cant go. But...

1. 1,560 Posts.
    is anyone here going to agm? Sadly I am in QLD and cant go. But this is one agm i would like to attend. Why? Someone needs to ask some dead serious questions about wth they are thinking (or the lack thereof) when it comes to marketing.

Having run my own successful buz for six yrs and it concerns me greatly that yowie are missing a following and advertising opp to make this product go bananas ie:

- where the heck is the facebook page. Cant believe this wasnt done before selling a unit
    - why are they not doing the above, and doing fb ads and posts to entice purchases of the collection, and or update on new collections coming.. Some serious repeat purchase power there alone to get em hooked and let people know of the product that dont know
    - why are the announcements a bit "lacking" for want of a better word
    - where are the displays that make the product pop on retail shelves?

the product is yes great but without these things the figures arent going to make themselves. Half this stuff is cost free or minimal in cost, yet were rolling out in tier one trials without a fb page and some marketing appeal. Can someone go to agm and voice the concern... Loudly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.