YOW 0.00% 2.4¢ yowie group ltd

What a day for me not to be on HC - ive been bang on about this...

1. 471 Posts.
    What a day for me not to be on HC - ive been bang on about this for so long yet here we are and finally they have woken up to there is a FB Page " again great work Stock"

Love the passion - hate the fact that so many cant see the BLOODY Obvious..

No Marketing "not print media or spots on TV" is disgraceful on Yowies behalf.

Prime position given but No Point Of Sale - Walmart may not want it but other would surely love it to lend impact to their displays.

No FB - seriously guys - its on the box its mentioned on reviews they have been on the market for how long? Its 2014 and one of the products main selling points and the reason for its great success in the past was the Collectable appeal. It also would be great when the parents " buyers" read that the product is Enviro friendly and focused.

Social Media - OK so it appears they have sent out a few boxes to people that do reviews - Excellent but thats about the extent.....

For the guys that think any of the above is not important - go have a look at the competition and remember we are in a high price category...

Non of the above cost much to implement and would form the part of any FMCG product launch - and thats what Yowie - New to the Market

I wont mention that Joke of a Game "that cost far more then anything suggest here" - but apparently we should not spend some $$$ on Marketing ....

BTW lets keep it non personal - the site is for people to express their own views .....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.504M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 818 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 144879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.