YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Market what? National Roll-out first? Are you suggesting that...

1. 471 Posts.
    Market what?
    National Roll-out first?

Are you suggesting that they should not be marketing as its not at a national level yet - that could be a year away? Or that local marketing is not important - maybe you think marketing is only done on a grand national scale like Print Media or TV Slots?

Maybe the Anti-marketing guys are upset the the SP is not where they expected "as am I" and they want to not spend any coin.

The Marketing that we are talking about here is not expensive and should form any part of a product launch, no matter is its a roll-out at a Local, State or National level.

Yowie is at the high-end of its price point category, its an unknown brand competing against well established brands that have massive Marketing Budgets. They cover form inexpensive POS to Nation-wide blanket advertising and there already well known.

All i and others are saying is that we want the best possible outcome form these big trials and in the stores that are already stocking them. The management have landed and been given some great opportunities, which they must make every effort to ensure are successful.

To suggest that at this point marketing is not required in any form is to me just not comprehensible. I believe the trials will be successful but i would not leave anything to chance.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.