YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

AGM and the Marketing question, page-50

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Daz & co - your views are indeed valid and appreciated. We all don't have to agree on everything. I don't think anyone here on this forum can call ourselves experts in introducing new confectionary products and brands in US retail. I can only assume that the management team have done the necessary research and due diligence, and know exactly what is needed to develop the business opportunity with the resources (cash, equipment, labour) available to it.

So far, in my opinion, they haven't disappointed. Does the market get it yet? Probably not. I've changed my sentiment back to BUY from HOLD. I think the Walgreens announcement shows this is not a one-trick pony. There are now other Tier 1s to chase - a task much easier when both Walmart and Walgreens have signed some paper (even if it is only a trial). I would imagine all new products from new suppliers would go through similar tests (as it is not only the product pull through being tested here, but also the whole supply-chain mechanics (sourcing, compliance to Walmart/Walgreen packaging and IT requirements etc).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.