CAY 3.00% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

AGM and the way forward..., page-58

1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Sorry haven't been on for a few days, just catching up with the threads (And chuckling at a few of them).

All I can say is "WOW" at the negative sentiments of a few regarding CAY and Tolga.

I very much agree with Kalenn's comments, you cannot ignore the fundamentals of this asset and the board which I too have met and spoken to on a few occasions. And I must say, I am very impressed.

With or without Tolga, this is a MASSIVE story and it is about to play out for all involved. Tolga just advances things along a lot quicker and creates another angle........... A TAKEOVER TARGET!

The Rail deal appears imminent based on recent posts, resource upgrades forthcoming, PFS due in the next few months and the eagerness by the Cameroon Government to get things done. And to get things done with CAY. Too many positives to ignore.

Whilst I respect people have an opinion, if you just want to get on here and trash talk possibly one of the best stories to unfold in recent times, go stick your money in the bank and earn your SAFE 2% interest and let the rest of us prosper. Please remember CAY is up about 100% in the last year alone.

Any investment is a risk, do your own research based on the fundamentals of this ASSET, not on Tolga or his history (Which is very impressive IMHO). Just my opinion..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $194.1K 1.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164672 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 769904 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.