AGU 0.00% 1.4¢ aurium resources limited

AGU said that they "intend" to go ahead NOT that they "will"....

1. 1,263 Posts.
    AGU said that they "intend" to go ahead NOT that they "will". Having said that I believe they will. I was interested in youre opinion of that bootleg, as I know you support both the vends and the new team. It made me think Tushi either doesnt know, or is trying to appeal to certain people. I was confused about that.

I dont have a problem with the vends themselves, nor the people who got the free shares, nor the people people setting it up, not even if they are related parties. The problem is that in my opinion there has been a disproportionate amount of shares issued as a result, which I believe has damaged the company to the point where I will lose money. I have never been offered kind of reason to justify these deals. So I can only assume that my reason is correct....especially now as more people seem to be jumping on the "vends are bad" bandwagon.

I wouldve been happy to see the other 30 odd tenements under our wing also...just not for "those" prices. In fact I believe "we" have already more than paid for them...but thats just me.

To put it simply - I feel I have been ripped off. So does my family and some of my friends. Some people are so upset by this that they would like to see those people who ripped them off also lose. Simple really. Nothing personal.

Some people now seem like they have one foot in one of my shoes. Maybe if they put the other foot in, then walk a mile, they might come to the same conclusion and feel exactly the same as "we" do. It is what it is.

I am prepared to see what happens in the end and I am crazy enough to believe things might get better. Other people I know think I am a fool to think things will change and to even allow them another chance when they are not prepared to. They are sure that I too will lose the lot. I am prepared to take that chance and know that if that does indeed happen i can always join them. I hope for everybodies sake it doesnt come to that. Im too tired after this for a mud fight but life dishes out what it will.

What ever, I am just trying to do my own thing. Others are doing their thing. We all do what we do and sometimes we walk the same path, sometimes we dont.

.....anyway thats that...not that anyone else probably cares

.....so where are these results anyway....bootleg, even you said weeks ago that you wouldnt stand for the JORC taking this long....but were prepared to wait a short time for the offtake, so how do feel now about these long overdue results

enjoy the rest of your weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.