CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Hey mate, aside from the potential risk of not meeting bridging...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hey mate, aside from the potential risk of not meeting bridging finance, today's trading made little to no sense - to me at least.

After the announcement the share price went above 50c, only to come crashing down to 19c? I can't help but think one or more instos decided they're out and that was that.

I don't understand why at this price the SPAC wouldn't just make an offer at current share prices or a multiple above. But still heavily discounted. Assets and lack of debt alone make this company worth more than the current measly market cap.

Did anyone catch if the incoming $8m cash from the government in the next fortnight is part of the $30m needed to keep afloat prior to the merger? Is it not in the SPAC's interest for CBR's share price to slide further?

I doubt I'll be averaging down any further - too hard to predict where this will go. No matter how much I like the product. I hope to come out of it with some margin and then look to buy on the NASDAQ/NYSE for the next stage of this company's life. If it gets there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.