PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

agm.....another view, page-2

1. 18 Posts.
    svengali, I too attended the meeting. What you state is correct. I do not see any other companys bailing out because of lack of Uranium deposits, and there are some bigboys in there, try AREVA. I believe Gus and team are doing a good job.
    To take such a huge salary before production annoys me, the enormous amount of performance shares also annoy me.
    I would have gladly voted for a lower salary and a gradual increase of performance based shares, to give some real incentive to getting this PEN to market.
    There is delays in getting permits, go look up the Wyoming Council Documents regarding application times, they are a bit shocking, but Gus should have noted this more strongly.
    Remember there is probably about a meter of snow on the ground now, and building envelopes are confined.( If it was in Russia they would just build a big tent and GO-FOR-IT )
    I am comcerned that there are companys sniffing around looking for junior explorers, but hopefully we can believe Gus and team are building protection into the Company to stop this.
    I agree with the questions asked by the Perstistant Questioner.Some one has to do that sort of work. It visibly rattled Gus to start wih , but eventyally they coped well wth answers. Really it is shareholders right to ask if they are not sure or need clarification on vairous matters.
    I still believe we will get to market, but share numbers are getting up high now, another capital raising ( as Gus mentioned ) will add another mil or 2 to the total, next will be a consolidation ?
    I guess you buy as many shares as you can afford , while they are low. If they get to 8c then you will double your stake.
    Just hope every body dosent dump at 8c !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.