BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

AGM Attendance and Questions, page-70

1. 7,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Couple of interesting points from the presentation, consumer demand for organic in China is growing and has plenty of room to play catch up to western countries.  BAL has greater volume, and will spend marketing dollars growing brand awareness in the largest IF market in the world.  Makes perfect sense to me

Someone mentioned India, the IF market there is tiny and money spent developing that market would be misspent IMO, as in Rob Woolley's.   Keep your eye on the prize and growth sustainably via a clear strategy and consistent execution.  World class brands take decades to reach their potential.   BAL has a long way to go

Yesterday was frustrating for traders and reaffirming for long term shareholders.

BAL’s SP is a symptom of the market conditions/sentiment, not the business fundamentals.   Sentiment plays a huge part in short term movements, fundamentals will always prevail in the long run…

Have to remind myself that sometimes, the issues with the SP are cyclical, not structural.

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 9.51.53 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 9.53.00 AM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.