ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

AGM ATTENDANCE

1. 3,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1497
    Alpaca herd.

I cant attend the AGM As A T20 holder due the share price is that low I have needed to sort employment again and doing 6 x 10 hour days in western Qld on a project in my Trade as a sparkie.

Ross Brown after 12 years of highly paid position as director of INCA won't be there either.
    I assume he won't be fronting up to take blame for the years of miss management of share holders funds.

His total lack of real ability to deliver on any of his statements of walk up Tier 1 deposits, huge budget blow outs of over stated drilling where he said he would deliver and didn't due he didn't know how to cost the drilling against the budget he had and continually failed holders with grand statements but never delivered.

The use of best practice third party consultants that continually delivered drilling locations that produced nothing over 2 expensive campaigns of Riqueza & Frewena both as bad as each other but wait a technical success we are told at Frewenas which is really a nothing statement lets face it.

Many long term Alpaca are seriously out of pocket here while Mr Ross Brown Skanks off with super & long service leave and such and the people the long term holders who put the funds up have nothing to show for it.
    12 years at $250,000.00 + super and a nice office in Perth and what has he delivered for it absolutely NIL.

He failed as a director to produce anything for INCA as a company.
    I question his ability as a Geologist due he has not discovered anything of any value and has now slide from the scene leaving a terrible share price and mess behind him.
    Allens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.