AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

ill start off by saying im a ZFX holder, and so if you want to...

1. 653 Posts.
    ill start off by saying im a ZFX holder, and so if you want to argue that my possition is tainted, well thats your perogative, but...

what a load of cr@p! ZFX is offering significantly more than any level the company have been able to achieve and sustain over any sort of period.

Some jokers in in here are arguing that AGM once hit $1.15 and so that must be how much it is worth at the least and $1.50+, common!

How about this little factoid: AGM have never been able to sustain any sp level above 80c. NEVER!

so even if you want to argue that ZFX is taking advantage of a low point in sp, they are still offering 20% higher than AGMs best ever quarter.

If ZFX up the anti, and take another 7% hit, ill spit the dummy (some more). Id rather they buy back their own shares than pump up some ungrateful little pion of a company whose eyes are bigger than their stomaches.

Take the deal you greedy sods, $1.00 is far more than its worth.

Besides, all they want is 30% if you dont take accept thier offer they will walk away after they have thier fill and your sp will drop back to where it belongs... sub 80c!

anyway, iv had my 2c. bring on the tyrade of rebuke!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.