VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

AGM - BOD (Remuneration Package)

1. 2,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1124
    Let’s just hope our BOD and CEO have some positive / substantial news between now and the "AGM", otherwise we may be looking at a new BOD. As for our Secretary indicating in our annual report that we have until the 7/10/22 to nominate for Director Positions, well personally I think this time it may be extended, because if the remuneration package gets voted down again and if those directors who are seeking re-election are voted out, then obviously we do not have to worry to much about the 7/10/22 as a cut off time. Let’s just hope we have some substantial News, that share holders are interested in. We need to see the Company moving forward. Since, Riley has shut down we have had nothing, so our SP was based purely on Riley. Here we are now about to vote on the BOD to keep their Jobs. I have a fear we may not get the remuneration package voted for and more then likely we will be less a few Directors. I have seen now share holders value since Riley shut Down and very little progress as demonstrated by our current SP. We need change all over.at the moment, our company is a reflection of the negativity we now see regular on H.C.

Looking at this as objectively as I can , We have a huge Problem accepting the following:
    1) we have a State asset.
    2) A National asset. &
    3) An International asset.
    We are listed as a "Critical Mineral", with supposedly one of the "Largest Tin Deposits on the Planet". Yet here we are struggling to get a Second Rig & Struggling to get Workers to operate or so they say. Whilst we are planning to drill, others are doing it. And so we get nothing from the Government, as well as the (2) grants from the state Governments which was for more drilling. However, we have no capacity to spend it. Hence, forgive me for being Negative but why are we not getting support from the Government?, considering all of the above and such "High Unemployment" in the area. The only thing I can assume is that we cannot even help ourselves, so why would Government. The only real news we ever seem to here is when "Greenies" or the "BBF" make a noise.
    Let’s Compare a few things here "CHN" / "VMS". 11c to $10 in a 2 year span. They drilled the shit out of their assets and at the same time Drilled other tenements in a joint ownership, here we are struggling to get 1 drill hole a month, whilst waiting 6 mths for lab results. Most people will say that it’s funding and yes maybe to some degree, however we seem to have plenty of funding when it comes tripping around the world or to RIU meetings and a few Coffees in between. Considering Drilling is not as expensive as people are led to believe, for example $75 k from the TAS Government for drilling exploration at Big Wilson and Lindsey, so obviously they know what it costs to put 2 drill holes in.
    Again, it's okay to be negative, but at least be constructive with suggestions. Remember to vote come November. Also, hoping for management to change their behavior and attitude for the benefit of the Company, Stakeholders and for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.