VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

AGM - BOD (Remuneration Package), page-57

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    "you know what they say- buy in gloom, sell in boom. and this is almost as gloomy as it gets for vms"

Yeah, but that's the thing for you traders isn't it? At 2.3c, it's only ALMOST as gloomy as it gets. So, you come on here and do your level best to decay confidence in the company until it gets down to your buy-in around 1c.

How do we know you're thinking this way? Well, cause you actually tell us what you're thinking "This reminds me of a few years ago when we were sitting at .8 of a cent and nothing was going on, 18-24 months later 15c"

You're all so transparent...it's a wonder you bother. I don't worry about any material impact any of these musings have on the share price...I just lament the fact that this board has now become nothing more than a plaything for rampers (down and up, but obviously mostly down). As I say before, it's good that we now have another option, which I would recommend for genuine holders who want a good to and fro about both the merits and problems of the company.

Last edited by amiafish: 14/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $64.53K 3.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 4887112 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1310471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.