VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

AGM - BOD (Remuneration Package), page-62

1. 5,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    I thought you wanted to discuss issues relating to VMS?

Why I hold has got nothing to you or any other holder. I hold for my reasons. I’m sure the reason you hold is perfectly valid to you and therefore I don’t ask you so we should stop asking everyone what their motives are and talk about the issues that are relevant. I thought this is what you wanted to discuss on this forum and why others vacated this forum. There are still real holders here ready to discuss.

I am trying to find out what exploration is going on with this company that I hold. It is very simple. I’m a bit surprised that no one else seems interested considering we are holders in an exploration company.

AR has been saying in non official avenues that VMS are exploring but nothing has been produced officially. Are we exploring or are we not?? As holders, we deserve some evidence. There is a gaping hole that may need to be investigated.

With supposed drilling since March, and assay turnaround times of 4-6 weeks these days, I would’ve expected some results to be released in those 7 months but there has been nothing.

Have we actually been drilling??

And yes Mr Q, tried to call, waiting for phone call back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $30.82K 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3960393 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 709580 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.