NVA 7.14% 13.0¢ nova minerals limited

AGM Brief Notes

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Good morning all, apologies for the delay in posting but had a tight schedule and hit the wall in the taxi on the way back to the airport......sleep deprivation can be a bugger.

The meeting held at Level 1 333 Colin St was brief, orderly and with much enthusiasm from those present.

1. All resolutions passed
    2. 3 board members, auditors, legals and about 7 shareholders present......3 major holders in the room.
    3. Only question asked from the floor was from myself regarding the progress on DD of Logi Tag. Director Eli Bernstein responded as he was in charge of the DD and he stated things were progressing very well and ahead of schedule. They are hoping within a fortnight that all will be done and dusted.

4. I had the pleasure of meeting the driving force behind the acquisition Mr Avi Kimelman, a very well connected and impressive young man who me and fellow shareholders shared a coffee and afternoon tea with once the meeting finished. He is very confident that the acquisition will add great and significant value to QUR and is continuing to support the company on the Capital front......having just returned from O/S funding related meetings. He said the interest for the business which is right at the top of the RFID front has been from Institutional type funders. He also stated he was prepared to continue to provide more personal funding after the DD was complete and as we progress toward the IPO.

5. My take : reading between the lines and from talks with other interested investors present I feel that we are much closer to securing the asset with some surprise positive news attached from the Logi Tag group.....may be fresh contracts with hospitals or instrument supply groups to hospitals....not sure but just a hunch.

6. The Investor presentation is being prepared for the roadshow which will target key, RFID focused Insto and Brokers who have called the company asking for more details. There is significant interest from the investment community in understanding the roll out plan for the business once QUR takes control.

7. It wasn't discussed at the meeting but from the coffee talk later I am also pretty sure that the current board will change with new inclusions coming who are hand picked for the Global roll out of Logi Tag.

That's about it from my notes, ladies and gents.....hope that helps a little.

I am very happy to continue telling all and sundry that this is a steal under 10c. I honestly believe that we will be looking at around the 50c mark within the next 6 months. Let's come back to this post then, and hang me or thank me if I'm right or wrong on this ambitious prediction.

Best wishes to all holders.

Please DYOR and all IMHO.

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $34.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $29.11K 223.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 171440 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 17198 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.