LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

AGM Chatter Switched on BOD

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    I started a new thread as there is a lot from the AGM and the open panel after. I will need to drip feed as there is a lot. There is a lot in the chairman's address and the presentation materials so please read.

The BOD are switched on and focused. They have been putting lithium carbonate in their coffee and on their cereal. They have over delivered in year one of the 5 year plan. They are in the business of extracting lithium from lepidilite. That is their sole focus**.

Dual listing. No value until after income producing. No value in phase 1. More likely into phase 2.
    Consolidation. This has been discussed. Unless the company is producing and making a good income, consolidations are usually a negative. Closer to phase 2 than now.

Netherlands BV. Just standard corporate taxation minimization. Aust mother company, then the BV and then the subsidiaries. All ho-hum.

Clean and green. The company is committed to clean and green. Kenora was too pretty to put the plant. Sudbury fits better.

Amblygonite Eudowie. Patent progressing but Amblygonite only occurs in small patches. Focus Focus.

Residue. A white powder that is benign. The plan calls for a residue storage area. However the Sudbury environment officer suggested that it would be better suited mixing with biomass and using as landfill. Sudbury has a 140 year very shady mining life and needs a lot of remedial work.

The F word. I quizzed GJ on this as our old mate Green over in the little corporal's thread keeps banging on about it. He seems to believe that we are the pot calling the kettle black and has his conspiracy theories. F is in the micas we are targeting. Al is also present in far greater quantities. The F is released and immediately taken up by the Al and complexed. As there is more Al than F it is a non issue.

The little corporal is a non issue. It is very unlikely that he will build a plant in WA, ditto elsewhere.

The phase 1 plant will be testing additional byproducts viability.

Phase 2 will most likely be staged and linked to take up of by products.

Phase 1 finance they are hoping that they can get takeoff funding.

Our pretty half sister Lemare. Is outside of our focus. Was coy with the answer. They will tell us in due course.

Of course they are meeting with GXY tomorrow.

This is the shorthand version.

Welsho I thanked JW for emailing you. He said that he will catch up with you.

I was impressed with GJ's desire to be clean and green.

They are still looking for more deposits. Quite a few deposits are too old and Kaolinated.

Spoke re LRS and the argentinian HF patent and referenced SL. An utter nightmare logistically and OHS.

Spoke regarding PLS and AJM having traces of gold in ore. They were not aware. Said it would be released in the leach and a gravity train will capture it. They will speak to these but now is not the time and not part of their focus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.