ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

agm comet ridge, page-28

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    "Now fire away mate. I am used to it, and I have learnt to grow a thick skin."

Not, judging by the copious hours spent avenging the slingshots increasingly fired your way by posters on these threads...I fear your skin is rather thinner than you have us believe.

Buddy, I thought you posted a beauty of a post on MEL thread regards the new MD, clear, concise and to the point, so we know you can do it. Worthy of the thumbs up you received!

None of the chest puffed out, self promotion re "years in the market" etc that singularly "un-impresses" other seasoned types, who may or may not have been in nappies when you were cutting your teeth in the market.

When people began to bait you, (as you've claimed), it struck me as good natured enough IMO, now your responses to all and sundry, are as one poster said, causing us to wade through the posts to find value.

Unfortunate, again as I said, because like the post on MEL, and others of yours, you have much to contribute with your experience and enthusiasm. Give us a smile, puff out the thick skin, and let a bit more go through to the keeper mate!

Best wishes and patience to all CSGers, esp. ESG/MEL

Lilac
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.