AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Raizzo don't stress ... The silent majority has spoken in the...

1. 4,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2290
    Raizzo don't stress ... The silent majority has spoken in the USA and they are here too in Australia. Political correctness, identity politics and forced equality (discrimination that ignores merit) are all going the way of the dodo, like all things that make society weaker and not stronger. It is self regulating, the society changes back to the conservatism that made it great originally or it starts to fail - Greece, Germany, Sweden, USA... Brexit and Trump were last ditch reactions to avert cultural Marxist disaster. If you don't agree, then you are probably brainwashed by the mainstream media who were so very wrong about the "Hillary landslide" Reality will continue to offend you ... The suggestion that equality of outcome on boards, equates to equality of opportunity, is so flawed as to give me a headache.

This might be the first post of mine that gets moderated but I suggest that the comments against raizzo are no different. We should get back to our meandering share price and the imminent dilution (remuneration) report...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $700 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 90790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.