AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

I don't need to say that's an impressively well researched and...

1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I don't need to say that's an impressively well researched and written document the best I've seen on HC.

In relation to GR and remuneration,and in the role of devil's advocate:

this from the Facebook Friends dated Oct 6: an email from NC published:
    "We are ;
    1. Spending money on thousands of pounds of chemistry to fulfill orders

2. We are negotiating carefully to decrease our payments terms (debtors)
    3. The facility is nearly fully operational
    4. We are hiring 2 more sales staff to meet the needs in areas we can’t get to
    5. We are hiring a Sale Manager to support Michael!
    6. I have hired a VP – Investors relations (who lives in NY). Take your guess why I have done that
    7. We haven’t hit Europe for a long time, but yes, Gavin is there as Europe has become a BIG client region for us. He lives a hop skip and a jump away so I sent him to manage costs."
    Could it be (referencing note 7), that GR is playing a significant role in Europe and hence the higher payments? If through his contacts and hours worked the company saw European business explode would the remuneration then be justified? I would say yes. At his executive level, $816,000 would be correct, perhaps low. That's assuming he is the European face for Alexium and working it hard. The company still only has 35 employees, they seem to me to be flat out with current US sales so taking into account continual travel and the distance from Greer to employ and train and then deploy someone into the area would actually cost more and take a long time to set up. Note NC comments GR is doing the work to "manage costs".
    And who would be better than to directly open the territory than the founder of the company and the Executive Chairman, the title of EC carries of course a lot of weight, it allows him to enter negotiations at the highest levels.The payment could be for the daily work schedule, and bear no relation to incentive or sp ect...The problem is it hasn't been spelt out so we don't know, and if they do explain that at the AGM it may be too late if everyone votes on line.

Food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $7.899K 658.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1576481 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 48785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 7520
Last updated 10.52am 14/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.