MLS 0.00% 2.4¢ metals australia ltd

Good morning all, base metals down substancely except uranium,...

1. 81 Posts.
    Good morning all, base metals down substancely except uranium, though metal"s is consolidating very nicely in the tens I like the lower volumes around this level, I wouldn"t be suprised when next announcement comes ie:update on both Manindi and Miles 72 prospect share price will firm up further.
    I reviewed last weeks presentation over the weekend,and what stuck out was the pictures on page 13,was a photo definitely from mechanical trenching,notice scrape marks in the trench must only be the weathered or "decomposed" leuco granite which is muched softer,the carnotite veining notice it gets wider at depth,my guess is it"s down about 1.5 mtr"s.I wonder how rich some of it is,possible very wide spread,time will tell.
    It no doubt has caught the attention of professional investors and analyst"s etc, and will be following this story very closely. By the way did anybody both calculate the obviously over the top senario I posted earlier on the what if 13,000,000 cubic meters x sp of 2.6 = 28,600,000 tonnes @ .1% by the way 1kg per tonne x 2.2bl"s to the tonne = a staggering 62,920,000lb"s of u308 @ current $90 a lb 5.66 billion us dollars,yes we can laugh or dream but who Knows,it"s a greenfield,again not bad for surface cap to scape off.

who cares if you half it and half it again still substantial indeed, so how we may not need to.I managed to pick another 250K of the heads @ 10c yesterday and still accumilating I think the new year will go off with a bang for mls.

Many regards Expand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.