PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

agm concerns and ppp future....

1. 1,149 Posts.
    I was concerned by a couple of notes that came out of the AGM. As I sent a proxy to vote on my behalf and take some notes. I would like others comments please...

1) I thought the Vietnam event was miscommunicated if you look back at previous ANNs...why is it that so many other shareholders were very dissappointed with the way the Vietnam block negoitations was handled, yet most voted in favour of the Directors? It would have been good if the vote was closer to make the Directors wake up to the fact that they are not indepensible.

2) If the AGM presentation was a big success and the outlook looks promising my guess would be that PPP SP would have exceeded 50c. I feel a lot of doubt still lingers in relation to the actions of late by the Directors.

3) Under the circumstances, with many shareholders being dissappointed of late. Why was it that large pay rises were given to the Directors. They needed to say something about Vietnam before the AGM to retain their position and get pay raises through- IMO. Maybe the Directors themselves have too many votes to be over ruled. I voted against the renumeration packages, as the performance and communication to shareholders should have been better.

4) I believe the pay packets should be a direct reflection of the performance of Directors in their various skills. To get the best returns for shareholders, whilst being open and transparent with shareholders. Basically if they stated that the Vietnam block was going to be a difficult negoitation from the start, this should have been conveyed. Then a possible 5% outcome would have looked better, when do we find out that the 5% is offical?

5) I rarely see a post on the forum that highlights the issues with PPP. As most are optimistic, yet some realistic views need to be expressed.

6) It would be good to be confident in the future of PPP, yet it seems a lot of their future production lies in finding some more commercial oil. The current production seems limited, not life span of the current productive well has been noted. They cannot answer this question, so the commercial revenue appears unsure in the medium to long term. This is of great concern...

Any extra feedback from those in the AGM would be appreciated... Good Luck to all shareholders.

Unfortunately from the feedback I got I have needed to downgrade my sentiment from LT Buy to none, until I get extra information. Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.