LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

AL is paid to do a Job. Nicely too IMO. Summing up her main...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    AL is paid to do a Job.  Nicely too IMO.  Summing up her main achievement's include negotiate a debt deal, and accredited to startup of LAMP, thus enabling a revenue stream and also did some cost savings in the company.  Before preseneting any rewards lets remember, The Lady sitting in the CEO posy also diluted the share holdings of the company significantly and as a double wammy for the share holders, watched the share price reduce significantly.  The Telco chich who also confessed about not knowing a great deal about rare earths, gets the credit for starting the lamp.  I suppose finding a resource, designing a plant an flicking a switch aint that hard.  Although not overly impressed about the previous fella's, something right must of bin done.
    Let us also remember there is not a mine / processing plant / commodity producer out there, the has not reduced costs, sign of the times ahh. Nobody can know the costs of startup for this type of operation IMO,  so the oooopps,, when it comes to the lack of funds we cannot blame anyone.   

However I did not see any out of the box negotiating to ease the pain of financing.  Maybe I had my eyes closed.

The salary I have no problem with as AL works for us and we agreed to enlist Al into million dollar CEO club.

Bonuses well seems to be skewed towards management and I say too far, what about the surfs and brains who executed the commands from the top.  To add salt to the injury where was the belief in the company, in maybeeeeeeeeee a change in directors holding when things were worse then now.  This is a huge bugg bear for me.......
    Finding a resource, designing a plant an flicking a switch is now taken care off,  That's the easy part apparently.  We have our produce comin out of the plant..  Welll done,  however its a reall pitty there doesn't seem to be any achievement in the premium pricing, When will the environment be factored in.  Or maybe this company is just another price taker and the sales pitch just went to the shareholders.

Take time and use the frontal lobe shareholders please we don't need another dilution exercise.  The proposed bonus is pathetic, especially as there was no willingness to invest when we needed every ounce of support.

I would like to see a good "fair" incentive put into place for Amanda, to keep in with the spirit of capitalism,  But not the one proposed.  Hey lets maybe speakup at the agm and put reall fundamental targets that prove a real measurable value.  For example  Premium prices over and above market prices paid for our product being a trigger for bonus.  its then a win win.  Now that's good business......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.