BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Don't forget Breeze probably also draws a salary from Advent...

1. 9,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Don't forget Breeze probably also draws a salary from Advent which is unlisted and is at the centre of this web.

Why is GBA always listed as an underwriter for all these raisings and is yet to put in $1 as far as I am aware for any shortfall (which has been on every raising) and then paid a large underwriting fee (normally its not paid justed listed as a debtor/creditor in the relevant companies). As far as I can tell it doesn't have 2 bob to contribute but is always listed as the underwriter. What a joke !

I was also led to believe that after the last cap raising, of which most of the money went to Advent, that the whole idea was to have sufficient funds for a second drill so that they didn't have to come back to the market. What a joke. So why are we giving them more money ?

A litigation funder wouldn't be interested in this web of crock because there is probably nothing worth anything to chase.

The only asset of BPH was its small cash backing and it is disappearing fast.

Pip, Pip Peirpont !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 28000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.