APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Rick, hope you and E are well. You haven't missed much in the...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi Rick, hope you and E are well.

You haven't missed much in the previous AGM's other than the comical performance by MT.

Last years was more upbeat as certain things were achieved pre AGM by our group of shareholders. (Colin being appointed and MT put on notice, wages cut).

As far as losing faith , well who can blame you, I dont know anyone that hasn't!

yes many still have hope but faith in current management is non existent and as of right NOW MT still holds the reigns and it is the view of some he is holding back Colin.

I keep getting R rated emails from shareholders expressing their feelings towards the company/management!

I would just love for some of them to actually attend an AGM and have the balls to stand up and say it to MT instead of in writing to me.

The good news is Rick, that the company knows that this year we are playing hardball and we have the numbers. (you know some of them but we have between 30 and 40% of the company) .

APG know what is expected and I would hope/expect that they take heed.

and there is more good news...... I believe we have support from within!

Like all other years Rick, lunch is Chinese, old place closed, new place a bit more upmarket!

Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by False9: 13/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.