APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Rob are these educated comments or wild guesses ? Rob, as I said...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Rob are these educated comments or wild guesses ?

Rob, as I said earlier if you have experience and good knowledge in the financial markets and in particularly with restructure and asset rollover then please share it with us. So far just negative comments & knocking others!

My original post was a spur of the moment post and believe it or not is far more credible that you would believe or could even start to understand.

Yes, the post was a spur of the moment thought which makes it an easy target for those who contribute nothing of substance or value to this forum.

And as a matter of interest option two would be the last option if all else failed but certainly one that could be tweaked to work saving the company and adding value to shareholders like you that don't deserve the fruits of work by others.

Rob, as I said earlier if you have experience and good knowledge in the financial markets share your educated comments and thoughts with the forum. Be constructive!

I have reasonable knowledge but more importantly I am in contact on a weekly basis and occasionally dine with a couple of guys who are top management in the equities market where they restructure, reorg, negotiate & facilitate takeovers, cap raising $10 - $50m, rights issues and options.

They have known about APG a number of years and I had dinner last week with one of them.

But unfortunately when I talk to them about APG they laugh the go on to say why is he still there, he has no credibility, there is no independent board etc etc. and in particularly say they would never do business with APG while he is in control.

So Rob back to you.

What are YOU going to do to save the company ?

How many placements above market have you participated in to keep the company going ?

What sort of shareholder support do you have.

What are your ideas for the future ?

Anyway, don't bother replying because I pretty much know the answer and its time to (as linkman says) go AWOL for another month as I have far better things to do than entertain a bunch of whingers and knockers that don't have the drive or guts to gain support, attend the AGM and state their case.

Happy Days!
    Last edited by False9: 03/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.