MSB 0.87% $1.15 mesoblast limited

AGM Discussion, page-103

1. 4,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Well...what a mighty performance, as always from the MSB team....I, along with others, have been here for years and this company always comes through! I always understand the "laymans take" on what the Board and particularly the CEO is saying, I, likely the dumbest man in pretty much every room, can log-in, hear things and read things - the slides always make it "Big Picture Book" like, so I'm fine.  

What a mighty team we have at MSB, what a past few days, in bed with Novartis, like a  global supermodel, but way more worthwhile  

I've not been able to wipe the smile off my face since they announced Uncle Sam was footing the bill for a fastrack Covid ARDS trial and since Novartis turned up....my smile's been frankly socially embarrassing   Thank goodness I've not had a funeral to attend

For those people who bought in and then sold, as soon as some dramatic headline told you "MESO Plummets" or "FDA Says NO to MESO"....bonkers!!!

I don't own no ghetto -blaster....I got a stake in.....a Meso-BLASTER!!!!!!  

Good luck to all........Go the Blaster......
    Last edited by Moreforme: 24/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
-0.010(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.15 $213.2K 186.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 64704 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 17277 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.