SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

just a few points in noted down GG mentioned that he beleives...

1. 591 Posts.

just a few points in noted down

GG mentioned that he beleives that we are on the cusp of a new iron ore player in west africa

that there are lots of other mines around us and that we can help them

That capital is readely available

that they are in talks with the bigest steel mill ,( i presume he ment in the world )

That port and rail will be in partnership with sdl

that they have a LOT of interest COMING TO THEM , and that is a nice situation to be in , so they are making sure they pick the correct partner

that port and rail will be paied for ( i assume by others )

that in 40 years of business GG has never seen a project payback time line as good as SDL

that both goverments will be taking up there 10% holding in the mines ( dont get confused as i did that its a 10% holding in sdl , its not )

but the main thing i came away with is all systems are GO , and they could not stress ENOUGH , that the business model is based on a very low Iorn Ore sale price and that china is just going to keep growing and growing ,so demand will increase thus the price should also or saty at the current prices for a lot longer

and after haveing spent time over there in the past 3 years and seeing how fast they construct new CITYS , he is spot on ,

as GG said RIO has up graded there time line for the price of IR to stay high out till 2019 or beyound

all in all things are looking good for sdl future and thanks to Yacheng for passing on what a gret job GG has done over the past months

re

stured

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.