CSS 4.55% 21.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

AGM Feedback SYD-ADL-SYD

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been observing the board for some time, I like what they say, so I decided to fly to Adelaide and attend yesterday's AGM and validate my thoughts.

There is nothing like pressing the flesh and meeting and observing management in real life. In essence I came away very impressed with the entire board, they certainly exceeded my expectation. In my opinion they are very open and transparent and are a well managed group who a really on top of their game with taking the business forward into the future. The board have covered of all elements of risk to the business and also have set plans in place to manage and protect pricing with increased business growth. I get the impression the board don't say stuff to to cater to shareholder interest, they call it as it is. I also noticed that the entire shareholder attendees (approx 120 people) were happy with what the board presented with only one resistance question which regarding the change of constitution which was totally dealt with and put away to rest. At conclusion of the meeting we all sampled some fish which was superb, what a great product. I look forward with anticipation to the business meeting it's goals and future objectives. I vote of confidence from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $42.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $6.3K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110509 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 51150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.