CSS 0.00% 21.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

Well done Affluenza for making the trip and for reporting back...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well done Affluenza for making the trip and for reporting back to us.

Like you I have been impressed by this Board of Directors since Paul Steere became Chairman. The chemistry between all of them is very positive and the new CFO seems to be very much at ease amongst them.

I'm very happy that Craig Foster is on the list of top 20 shareholders as I believe he is absolutely critical to the company's longer term success.

The question of litigation regarding the Taurine deficient feed was raised. I am pleased that they are actively pursuing it. They have been briefing counsel, gathering evidence and compiling all the documentation required for a hearing or negotiated settlement next year. So far $150,000 has been spent on it, so they are serious about receiving compensation for what was an almost company busting event.

The issue of a share consolidation was also raised and interestingly they are investigating it and intend to have a position on it next year. My view is that it's a goer!

Slow and steady wins the race. Barring the unknown, I believe CSS has an excellent long term future but DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $1.782K 8.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48064 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 33000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.