MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Hi All As promised I thought I would feedback my thoughts on the...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi All

As promised I thought I would feedback my thoughts on the AGM yesterday. As reported all resolutions were passed emphatically and we were introduced to our new management team followed by a short video presentation on mobile media. As a significant holder I took the opportunity to mingle after and get a feel from the directors where we are heading as a company and how profitably. I left with no doubt in my mind that our price is very cheap ,I came to the conclusion that mconnect alone before the acquisition was 15c and lets not forget the deals installed since the acquistion. No financials were revealed but again i concluded these content deals are a money spinner on volume. I think holders should expect a settling period and a integration of the businesses models.I think it comes back to each holder and prospective holder to make a decision on their entry point based on no financials revealed at this stage as I was reminded if people do wait for financials they will find our price will likely be a lot higher for entry ,but I can assure you jitto and our teams hands wont be idle let our opportunities slip by. We now have cash a new name and roadshows rolling in the new year ,not to mention more deals in the making , so in summary from yesterday from my opinion

1) Strong Management
    2) Exciting products
    3) Massive Global Growth opportunities (china , India Etc)
    4) Further possiblities of strategic acquistions
    5) Influential contacts to drive our story
    6) Roadshows in the new year

exciting times ahead all

DYOR
    IMO etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.