CXO 0.00% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

AGM Feedback, page-122

1. 7,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1140
    Not much joy today, eh? This looks like being a long haul back for us now but really we had to expect this drop once we got to the end of November with no MMP approval and therefore categorically no hope of construction starting this year. Realistically we'd have had to have received approval by early October in order to set everything in motion pre-Christmas, and even then, from what the directors have said recently, they probably wouldn't have commenced work anyway, since they're now saying more like 12 months from now. It'll still be a morale booster if and when approval comes through (I'm tipping the week before Christmas) and there is good news to come via assay results and DFS update next year. The only real downside I see looming is a probable capital raise in March. If that has to be I hope it's kept to a very minimal amount if the SP is still depressed. 300M shares at about 2.5c would be crushing. Well, most of us are down a packet now but it's not worth losing sleep over. We could be dead tomorrow. At least we know for sure that the world is moving inexorably towards increased lithium demand and sooner or later the price will rise. Even if we can't produce it for a little while the market will still respond if we can only increase that tonnage in the ground substantially. Keep the chins up, chaps! Don't let the sodding bastards doing the selling grind you down. Just think how satisfying it'll be if we get two or three bits of good news soon and the SP rises, leaving the current sellers to book their losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $733.2K 6.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2280928 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 3364008 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.