CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

AGM Feedback, page-16

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Thanks for the posts @tacair and @Brumbie. Much appreciated. I guess I can add some bits:

* MMP is close
    * FID more dependant on securing remaining offtake and finance. Isn’t dependant on MMP.
    * Yahua needs us, we need them. Great relationship between Cxo and Yahua and they are tremendously supportive of Cxo and the Finniss Project. Both parties well aware of the decision to mine date, and was to be discussed whilst SB was in China last week and this week. I very much doubt Yahua will walk away, but I’m sure they might use some leverage in any re-negotiations to perhaps lower floor price, though pricing linked to 6% spod for the first 2 years would still be on the cards I would imagine, as they want our high quality product.
    * interest in lithium fines comes from two big Chinese lithium companies
    * Primero deal seems to be a lot better more than background chatter
    * Am very confident ELA30897 will one day be ours
    * dialogue exists between Cxo and a few government bodies re funding options / incentive plans

But yes, i guess it looks like the project may have been pushed back 12 months. I also can’t fault the logic re not producing until markets have improved, as we obviously want the biggest bang for our product. No point jumping into a climate where we could instantly be operating at a loss or very small profit margin like a number of our peers currently seem to be doing at the moment. This could result in some serious implications, we saw what happened to A40...

Though in saying this I do think this excuse is a bit of a cop out...I’m sure not having secured remaining offtake and finance yet is also playing a reason for delaying production...

So I guess right now it’s a case of weighing up the pros and cons.

For me, this project is a case of ‘when’, not ‘if’. It will happen, and so I am happy to wait.

Obvious pros and potential positive SP catalysts:

* MMP granted
    * additional offtake secured
    * fines offtake secured
    * finance secured
    * resource upgrades
    * upgraded economics/DFS
    * exploration success
    * JV for Anningie/Barrow Creek assets
    * acquisition of ELA30897
    * takeover
    * most of all: return of bullish lithium sector

The main cons for me are a continuing bear market and share dilution.

each to their own.

my fingers are crossed that the lithium market is close to the bottom, and it won’t be long until the bulls return. The next lithium wave, the tide that lifts all boats, is what will have the biggest impact on our SP.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.