LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

AGM Feedback, page-23

1. 2,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Even though IBM is a partner and it was launched at the world's largest broadcast industry evet, IBC, it's been put on ice? C'mon. Does that sound right to you? That means there's little interest in what the tech does. Seriously, have you been on Facebook or Twitter in the last year? Very few people care what's fake!

Maybe having IBM on board is the same as having Microsoft training their sales team of 200,000 (my est.) trained to sell VVE for a year (as mentioned at 2019 AGM - see model70's post above)? All these household names are good for hype, but deliver very little.

To me, and like many LNU 'topics', DATN doesn't look right. If, and it's a big if, IBM believed there was any potential in DATN then by LNU "putting it on hold" might they write-off LNU as a waste of time? Rereading what LNU had said about i came away wondering who was driving the DATN project. As I noted earlier, do a search and none of the other so-called partners come up, just little ol' LNU. Don't you think that's odd?

Being based on the blockchain wouldn't DATN be part of the blockchain business? Is that why they're trying to raise $500k (?)? If IBM concluded DATN had the potential anywhere near that of BVS's CTO Mr Billion$ Richard$on might they consider a strategic investment in BVS?

Note: Proxy forms can be submitted on your mobile. See the QR code on the form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.169K 2.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1371889 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 113146722 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.