MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Excellent analysis Wilko16 and I really don't have a lot to add...

1. 1,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Excellent analysis Wilko16 and I really don't have a lot to add to that apart from acknowledging that it was great to finally catch up with a few fellow travellers from HC - afawcett at coffee joined by a few motivated gentleman then a quick word with Justinmetals after the main event - obviously anybody interested enough to attend the Agm and display that degree of interest in their investment won't be whinging on a public forum about " spruiking a discovery ad nauseum........" - I would suggest turn up instead and ask the tough questions.

I went as I stated to feel the vibe and I haven't met Ap till this morning - what can I add to what has already been posted except to say the bloke spoke for almost an hour without notes addressing the slideshow presentation and didn't shirk a single question afterwards though some are still unhappy re rig repossession but personally I get it......anyway he's on top of his brief and why wouldn't he be ......220 millions reasons to be so....

I also spoke to him personally afterwards and yes, he's certainly a smooth operator, but he just might be the right man to take this project forward - people who have an investment timeframe of a few weeks might be advised to best avoid projects of this magnitude. He certainly has a vey personable engaged manner which will stand us all well in dealing with the trials and tribulations encountered in Cuba and perhaps with our Angolan partners though Errol assures me they are more than happy for Melbana to run the show as we know whats down there - that's my personal view, obviously others differ.

I then touched Errols robe.......lol, I swear I'll wash my hand eventually.... He is such an open and honest character and totally unassuming - just as he come across on the video on the Melbana website - seriously though chatting with Errol, Dean and Peter S the enthusiasm and massive size of the prize is evident in their own professional assessment of what they have uncovered - it's simply massive and this splices in with what Ap was banging on about - just cause the sacred market doesn't yet value the prize ( as the market is never wrong...) doesn't necessarily mean that it's not real - maybe not yet quite appreciated or understood.

The Geo team and Melbana management are indeed delivering and if some deem progress sloth like I disagree - they will never keep every shareholder happy but there hasn't yet been a disaster on ground, which is not to be taken for granted, the various entities are pulling together to make this happen and if it takes for Melbana to load a ship with oil for export from Cuba sometime in the next year or so then I'm prepared to wait for this company changing event......and I'll be sure the Sp won't be 6.6c when it eventuates

Great day out and happy I asked the hard question re 3D seismic which caused a minor titter .....

Let's see what these folk deliver but I see a company on a mission

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $76.03K 3.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 208606 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 710037 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.