MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

AGM Feedback, page-51

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Just to add my 5c (geez almost 1 share...)
    I need to complement AP on his selection of the experts he managed to get. Lots of grey hair, decades and decades of experience (I will call it world class expertise and I do not normally exaggerate) that we have looking after this project. Really glad I could speak to few of them, highly approachable, all extremely excited about what we have already discovered and what's possibly still there (many magnitudes of what we already have). I must say, I think that we are sitting on a massive win BUT in due course. If you are looking to triple your money in 3 months then move on to something else. Yes, it may happen but, to be honest, unlikely. If you can wait 2-3 years then you'll be rewarded handsomely.

3D seismic - I was told by one of the chiefs that the hope is still for late 2024 but until it's all done and signed up they can't obviously confirm. They are talking to a few (not just one) companies to get it done as soon as it can be organised.
    A2 prospect (further east) was also mentioned (I can't mention the name of who I spoke to) and apparently it is looking massively bigger than Amistad... Wow!
    Let's hope so. This block is simply looking so prospective it's mind blowing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $61.98K 2.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 753326 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2582136 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.