EIQ 3.85% 13.5¢ echoiq limited

Mate. I said I wouldn't comment further but couldn't help myself...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    Mate. I said I wouldn't comment further but couldn't help myself given you're the first person I've encountered on this site that has researched what "metis outis" means.

Anonymity is wisdom.

Yes I'm on a different trajectory. But only because I'm not needed on the current trajectory this is headed. There's enough voices on that front - I'm simply unnecessary. Next week will be interesting fyi.

Personally - I'm simply focused on one thing now.

Revenue. Does Intelfuze have value to customers and partners?

The current clients and JV partners see no need to pay for using this product.

Are they in fact using the product? Do they see value in it?

Only one way to find out imo. Turn their free access off. Disable their ability to use it.

Then... one of two things happens - these customers and JV partners won't care they no longer have access to Intelfuze...

Or... The customers and JV partners express to us they are upset they've lost access to the product.

If they care about their lost access to Intelfuze - then it's time to pay the Piper and fork out cash for continued usage of it.

If they don't care we've switched off their access - then we as investors in VRI have confirmation that this product is useless and we can write off our money and move on with our lives.

Pretty simple really. Frankly, I'm at the end of my tether and I just need to know.
    Last edited by Tylemahos: 01/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $66.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $51.67K 395.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 76056 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 457026 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 98002
Last updated 15.50pm 06/05/2024 ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.