RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

AGM Friday 25 November Brisbane, page-47

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    1. What market opportunities for the LSB are RFX pursuing? For example, are they trying to forge relationships with organisations working with microgrids such as EMC? (http://www.energymadeclean.com/)

Last question here is about market opportunities for the LSB. I’ve touched on that a little but I’ll touch on it again. Think of the LSB as a foil for deploying lots of our batteries in a cluster to do something industrial. That’s the real point – it’s not about ‘exactly 60’; ‘exactly 20’; ‘to fill a shipping container’. The thing that we’ve realised we need to do, is educate our integrators about how to build clusters of our batteries efficiently. There are efficient building block sizes: it turns out - for interest – six of our batteries or twelve of our batteries has turned out to be quite nice magic numbers; and the LSB was 60 batteries in it … is 5 lots of 12. The way I tend to think about these days is like clusters like that. As I mentioned earlier, we are - through our integrators – working on a number of opportunities in industrial and mining profit spaces, and effectively microgrids. We tend to realise that our future is very much about; we need to remind ourselves about that our future is very much around our integrators understanding our batteries really well and understanding its attributes against lithium and lead-acid. It’s those companies that prost you the opportunities – even if we’re the ones that go out and help them find them …we are not a retailer. So, we are in this funny situation being a few years … we are not a retailer but we absolutely are busting a gut to grease the wheel for those retailers. To help them understand why our battery is a better mouse trap and it works as a better mouse trap, and I think we are finding those places – as part of what I showed you.. we think we are finding these exemplars and bloody thing works really well and we have lots of unique attributes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.