RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Hi SkyDi, Thanks so much for presenting my questions (as per the...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi SkyDi,

Thanks so much for presenting my questions (as per the quote) and the detailed transcription of the answers, for these and also what appears to be the entire Q&A session based on the recording (until recordus-interuptus).

You're a dead-set legend. I've never seen anyone do such a detailed set of transcripts/ posts to cover an AGM before. A truly Herculean effort.

Amongst the many items you covered, there were a couple of items no one has mentioned in summary yet, as far as I'm aware.

Firstly:

The bit about the cost of an installed system being around $19K or so, and it appeared that Simon H interjected and pointed out that it included the solar ... is that correct?

If so, that would be major news / info correction on this site, as at the time of the original Z-cell announcement there was much debate, with the eventual conclusion being that the $19K estimate was for just the Z-cell & possibly an inverter only, which made it seem far more expensive than expected & versus Tesla etc. The figure is still bandied about on a regular basis assuming no solar. Are you able to confirm?

If so, that would effectively be massive news / correction of huge misconceptions (as far as I'm aware)

Secondly:

The answer regarding the warranty was quite disappointing IMO. They are coming at it from a techo point of view rather than consumer. Solarquotes have picked up on it (as had a reviewer months ago), and have just recently (last week) updated the battery comparison table, which has now more than tripled the cost per warranted KW figure (against 3 years vs 10) and turned one of the great features into a bugbear versus all other batteries in the table. I assume they hadn't realised that yet at the AGM, as they fobbed it off as HC bloggers worrying about it. It's a bigger problem being on the comparison table now, and a very visible problem they will have to sort out, even if they don't know it yet (again, IMO)

Sorry to end on a downer. I do agree with the focus on quality and getting it right for the long term, and there were plenty of positives amongst the many things that were said (and so well documented... thanks so much again)

Cheers,
    TTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.